Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Kardashians...BARF!!!



As indicated in my last post, this newest blog is all about the Kardashians. Up front I want you to know this is not a positive piece on these people, so if you like them, you just may want to stop reading now.

To start, WHY EXACTLY ARE THESE LOSERS FAMOUS?
Let's recap:
Kim Kardashian was a quasi fashion stlyist for Paris Hilton who then made a sex tape with a D-list celebrity, Ray J....

Have any of you seen the sex tape? I have seen approximately 2 minutes and 30 seconds of it (that's how much I could find for free on the internet). Let me tell you, this is not some amateur sex tape where the video camera is just set on a shelf in the corner of the room. Kim Kardashian is in full make-up, hair done and fancy lingerie.  Some thought seems to have gone into the soft lighting, and while there is obviously some editing, the camera is moved around and is narrated by Ray J. This in my humble opinion was a premeditated sex tape for the purpose of "leaking" to the public. And I further speculate that Kim's mother, Kris Jenner, was either behind the "leak" and/or the entire sex tape idea was hers to begin with.  Either way, Kris Jenner is brilliant business woman/manager because she was able to launch talentless Kim into a HUGE career (like Kim is now worth $100 million dollars HUGE). Too bad Kris Jenner's brilliant business sense is only for whoring out her own children...literally!

In any event, this sex tape was able to make the world interested enough in Kim Kardashian that a reality show revolving around her and her family a complete success.  I avoided this show for several years, but since E! has a marathon almost every weekend, I'll admit that I have unfortunately gotten sucked into watching these idiots on a weekend or two. And watching them on TV is where my hatred for these people was born. I just DO NOT understand what the appeal or interest is in these people must be.  To me they all seem like the most shallow, vapid, whiny, narcissistic people on the planet. 

And can we please talk about their constant use of the word, "bible"!!!! (If you don't know what I am talking about, the Kardashians use the word "bible" to indicate they are telling the truth). I want to SCREAM every time I hear them use that word.  I mean, not that I am a religious person, but Jesus should literally strike those people dead for their use of that word. Have you ever seen/heard a group of people who should use that word less? I mean let's do a little rundown:
1) Mom is an admitted cheater (with quality people like OJ Simpson)
2) Kim makes sex tape
3) Kourtney gets knocked-up not once but twice by her boyfriend
4) Robert at one point thought he had knocked up some chick
5) Kim gets knocked up by her boyfriend when she is not even divorced from her husband of 72 days!
I mean....WTF? I am just saying that these people are so far away from the "bible" it's almost comical. And because it doesn't quite meet the threshold to be comical, it is just SAD!

Shall I continue? I think I shall...
So I caught a marathon on the season where Kim is actually married to Kris Humphries. I feel bad for the dude.  Don't get me wrong, I don't think Kris Humphries has two brain cells to rub together, but I do honestly believe he was a pawn in Kris Jenner's master plan to make money and advance the fame of her loser brood.  Further, I have been reading how Kim is crying to the media that Kris Humphries is making it very difficult for her to obtain a divorce. I say, "GOOD FOR YOU KRIS!"  I hope he makes the divorce proceedings as slow and painful as possible for Kim. I hardly feel sorry for her after she used Kris for their sham of a 72 day marriage and then got knocked up by Kanye before finalizing her divorce from Kris.  It's all so totally lame!

Also, whatever was going on during that same season (when Kris and Kim are married) made Kourtney Kardashian's long time boyfriend, Scott Disick, look like the good guy. And if you can make Scott Disick look like the voice of reason, then the world must literally be coming to an end because that guy is one of the biggest blow-hard, douche-bags on the planet.
**Side note to Kourtney and Scott: If you can dress your son up in $600 worth of Burberry toddler clothes, then perhaps you could afford $10 to get your son a freaking hair cut! Why has Mason ALWAYS had a mullet? Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

And lastly, I am going to BARF if I hear another person say, "The seem like a really close-knit family." Ummmmm....open up your ears people! I have never heard a group of people speak so horribly to each other. I can understand/appreciate that families fight, but those Kardashians take it to whole new level of offensive on a regular basis when they speak to each other. It's just plain awful.

Again I ask, WHY ARE THESE LOSERS FAMOUS???


No comments:

Post a Comment